More people nowadays are beginning to discover the advantages and health benefits of Cannabidiol or CBD. It continues to surge through the market, and the range of products that contain CBD like CBD sprays in the UK gives users a lot of options and methods to get CBD into their system. It also helps that CBD is legal in the UK, as stated in the CBD Oil UK law.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation and fake news about CBD. Before dismissing and forgetting about CBD oil altogether, it is very important that you should do your research and educate yourself first on the matter and how it actually works. Here are some of the usual myths about CBD oil.
- CBD Gets You High- A lot of people believe that CBD is similar to illegal drugs. This could not be farther from the truth.
- You Can Become Addicted to CBD- CBD is not the same as recreational cannabis, and there is no evidence that it is addictive.
- CBD Oil Only Comes from One Variation of Cannabis Plant- CBD is prevalent in both Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica.
- CBD Is the Only Useful Cannabinoid- CBD is very prominent, but it is not the only valuable compound within the Cannabis plant.
- The Larger the Dose, The Better- This is a common misconception among CBD users. Not only is taking a large dose wrong, but it can also lead to side effects.
For more information about this topic, check out this infographic made by Love CBD.