Technology has made its way for skin rejuvenation by which looking elderly can be avoided or at the very least delayed. Thermage is one of the non-invasive procedures that stimulate cell count and tightens the skin. The process involves heating the deeper layers of the skin due to which collagen and elastin begin to degenerate. Collagen and elastin are the skin fibres that make up the skin’s supporting structures.
This skin rejuvenation process has become a popular option as it improves sagging and enhances skin contours for a long time after a session. It restores the network of protein fibres, which provides the skin structure with a thicker, harder and more youthful appearance. The action enhances skin texture by progressively reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
Where to get skin rejuvenation treatment done?
The Retens is the best medical aesthetic centre located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hongkong with the best medical team that sticks to the professional knowledge and aesthetic touch with the mission of focusing to turn a frozen face return to the age of ten years. They provide the latest Thermage FLX treatment that enhances collagen production and tightens the skin around the eyes, face, and even individual parts of the body. Their professional medical cosmetology team has more than 10 years of professional experience and uses genuine products that are safe and reliable. Visit Retens Medical for high-end cosmetology treatment through which every inch of your skin can be carved and made eye-catching.
Non-surgical tightening of eye skin
The non-surgical treatment works wonderfully in various ways for tightening and lifting eyelid skin.
- Reduces fine lines above and below the eye and on wrinkled eyelids.
- Reduces mild to moderate “hooding” that loosens the skin on the upper eyelid.
- Maintains the effects of eyelid surgery by giving the eye a more “open” look.
Thermage 眼therapy is used for uniformly heating the deep dermis by using radiofrequency energy. The moderate heating gradually tightens the present collagen which also encourages the formation of new collagen. The outcome is the skin around the eyes that was loose and drooping gets tightened and provides a more youthful appearance.
Post-care for long-lasting results
Taking good care after the non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment ensures you have little to worry about as then you will observe long-lasting results.
Taking care of the skin
The skin could be sensitive after the therapy. Hence, protect it with an additional layer, especially while going outdoors.
- Wear sunscreen for at least a week following treatment that has an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Be careful of the skincare products you apply as the current state might irritate your skin.
- A good night’s sleep is essential for healing the skin.
- You can wear your makeup conveniently after the therapy.
- Avoid taking shower with hot water and instead opt for lukewarm water.
- Avoid rubbing your skin and pat it dry.
- Avoid medications that contain aspirin for at least two weeks post the therapy
- Observe if there is any kind of skin reaction to report to the doctor.
Skin rejuvenation treatment is a safe procedure with no significant adverse effects. It provides wonderful results if you follow the right skincare routine.